So, if you’ve outgrown the sandbox but not your inner-child, then this is the place for you! “Dig It” is for everyone aged 14 to 114 who’s willing to spend at least 90 minutes scooping up massive piles of dirt and other doing other bulldozer/excavator involving activities.
It’s a 7 step experience:
- You choose either a bulldozer or excavator: With a bulldozer, you can build huge mounds and push gigantic tires. With an excavator, you can dig trenches and stack 2000 pound tires. Oh, dilemma, dilemma.
- You undergo the breathalyzer and a safety orientation: Always a good thing to do before you get into a massive, dirt-destroying machine.
- You undergo an in-cab orientation: An instructor shows you the working of each little button and leaver so that you can move your machine with grace and poise.
- You do a warm-up exercise: You move your large mechanical friend around the yard, under the watchful eyes of the crew.
- You do some guided activities: And now you get to the real stuff. Guided by the staff, you can play a game of “Excavator Basketball” or build and ride your own “Bulldozer Teeter-Totter.”
- FREE TIME! It’s like recess; you have ultimate freedom to do whatever the Dig-It rule book and the state law doesn’t prohibit.
- You accept your award. Graciously claim your official Certificate of Completion. This is probably the only place where you get an award for having fun. And there you have it!
So on your next trip to Vegas, instead of blowing all of your life savings or drowning your miseries in alcohol, you can satisfy that little part of you that’s always dreamt of being a construction worker. Dig up more some info from the source!