We've had facts before about the health benefits of sexual activity. For example, a sex session can help relieve a fever. But did you know that masturbation, despite the stigma it has, can have health benefits?
Here's some of them:
- Masturbating a couple of hours before sex can help men who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- It can increase the quality of sperm for people trying to become pregnant.
- Reduces risk of prostate cancer in men.
- It reduces swelling of vessels in the nose.
- This can improve some symptoms of the common cold, hay fever and allergies.
- It can help tense, stressed and depressed people improve their mental state.
- It also can help improve sleep.