The term for someone who's sexually attracted to trees is Dendrophilia. Although it literally means "love of trees," it is commonly used to refer to a paraphilia in which people are sexually attracted or aroused by trees. This may involve sexual contact with trees or venerations as phallic symbols.
A Paraphilia is described as a form of sexual arousal to objects, situations or individuals that are not part of normative stimulation and may cause distress or serious problems for the paraphiliac. Here's some other ones for you:
- Agalmatophilia: Statues, mannequins and immobility.
- Apotemnophilia: to having an amputation (on yourself)
- Autagonistophilia: Being on stage or on camera
- Autassassinophilia: Being in life-threatening situations.
- Dacryphilia: Trees or crying.
- Emetophilia: Vomit.
- Formicophilia: Attraction to being crawled on by insects.
- Pyrophilia: Fire
- Vorarephilia: the idea of eating or being eaten by others.