Nicholas Cage, aside from being a movie star is quite famous right here on the Internet for the as well. The “you don’t say” meme has become a simple but elegant way for lazy individuals to express sarcasm. But what I bet you didn’t know, is that Nicholas Cage is also a gold mine for facts:
- Cage of the nephew of filmmaker Francis Ford Copplo. He changed his last name to “Cage” to avoid accusations of nepotism.
- The highest and the lowest rated Nicholas Cage movies, Deadfall (which received 0% on Rotten Tomatoes) and Red Rock West (which received 95% on Rotten Tomatoes) both came out in 1993.
- He has been part of 75 movies in only 31 years. That’s 2.4 movies per year.
- Cage isn’t foul-mouthed even in R-rated movies. In “Drive Angry,” the f word was used arguably more times than it had to be, but Cage didn’t even contribute one f-bomb.
- In 2007, Nicholas Cage outbid Leonardo DiCaprio for a dinosaur skull at $274 000 for the artifact.
There’s more info in the source! (you don’t say)