Save your checkbook, the White House is, of course, not for sale. Still, by analyzing the real estate market, online giant Zillow.com estimates that the White House would fetch a pretty penny on the open market. What would $287,189,701 buy you? Besides the history of the place, of course. Here's a list of the amenities:
- It has 132-rooms in 55,000 square feet of construction.
- It has 16 bedrooms and 35 bathrooms
- It sits on a lot that is 784,080 square feet big.
- It has an attached garage.
- Central cooling, heat and fireplace.
- Five different levels, including a sub-basement for storage, a basement for reception, a first floor with meeting rooms, a residence floor with bedrooms, and a third floor with recreation and sun rooms.
- Bonus: The East Wing has room for the first lady and an underground protection bunker!